We are always looking to enthusiastic people to join our team, so if you do not see a role below but are interested in joining a fast growing team then please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com
Customer Contact Representative
Due to our recent rapid expansion, we are looking for a friendly and confident person to join our young and fast growing Harrogate based business, as a customer contact representative. To apply for this role, you should love interacting with people, learning and sharing your knowledge with others and thrive working in a busy team environment.
Your role will primarily consist of managing communication with our client’s customers via telephone, email and live chat service (no cold calling), so we need someone who takes pride in offering first class customer service. This could include scheduling appointments, advising and helping customers with questions and queries and updating customer databases.
We have multiple positions available within this role, with working hours of 8am to 12pm, and 5pm to 9pm. However, for the right candidate we can offer flexibility in hours to suit both you and the business, with the potential of a full-time position in future.
We will provide you with the training, knowledge and tools you need to fulfil your role to a high standard, whilst giving you the chance to add your own skills and personality to the job.
• Native level English with outstanding sentence structure, spelling and grammar
• High levels of organisation and attention to detail
• Strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high pressure situations
• Meticulous learner and inquisitive mind
• Upbeat and positive personality
• A good typing speed, error free
• 16 hours of work a week, spread over four days, with the possibility of additional hours
• Uncapped performance based bonus
• Excellent promotion prospects within a young and fast growing company
• Flexible working hours
• A happy and positive working environment
• An hourly rate will be agreed on based on age and experience.
Interested in applying?
Then please email your CV and a covering note detailing why you think you would succeed in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been successful, you will be offered an interview with one of the directors.
Please use the Live Chat feature if you would like to talk more about the role.